Historical Bibliography Updated: July 14, 2026
A companion to the museum, (Late Sir Ashton Lever's) removed to Albion Street, the Surry end of Black Friar's Bridge.
London: Printed in the year, 1790.
A room by room, case by case guide to Lever's celebrated museum of natural history and ethnography, authorshop of which is unidentified. Digital facsimile from Google Books at this link.
| Catalog Metadata | Reference Information |
|---|---|
| Entry Number | #7657 |
| Permanent Link | https://beta.historyofmedicine.com/id/9829 |
| Author Bio Link | Wikipedia ↗ |
| External URL | a-companion-to-the-museum-late-sir-ashton-levers-removed-to-albion-street-the-surry-end-of-black-friars-bridge |
Geographic Context
Publication place: London